March 16, 2008

A Bowl of Cherry Tomatoes, Still life oil painting



I'm back! Excited to get back to painting and inspired to push my art to new levels. Having just attended the CM Russell Art Auction in Great Falls, MT. My first time at an auction and it was exciting to watch. Last night especially, when the best of show went for $180,000. It sure is easy to get caught up in the excitement - luckily I didn't get too caught up and place a bid! I saw some fantastic art, discovered and met some really great artists and caught up with some good friends.

A Bowl of Cherry Tomatoes
8x6 inches unframed
oil on Raymar canvas and hardboard panel
$145 + 12 S/H


Thanks for visiting!

©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Artists With Artitude said...

WELCOME BACK! It seems we all needed a break. So glad you're back!