March 30, 2009

Freesia II




Gotta paint these before they fade away. You might possibly see more versions.

In May I will be participating in The Lake Minnetonka Arts Tour

This will be my first year and my first time in showing a large group of my work. I guess that makes me a virgin. There are 23 open studios with 51 artists participating. I am a guest at the studio of photographer Beverly Anglum It should be fun getting to know new artists and new collectors. If you are in the area be sure to check it out.

BTW - I have been having problems getting feedburner to send out my blog feeds to my wonderful subscribers - they of course offer no help for those of us who are technically challenged. If anyone has had similar problems or can be of help please let me know! Thanks.

Freesia II
6x8 Oil on linen panel
$135 + $12 S/H



Thanks for your visit!

©2009 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Helen Read said...

beautiful, Deb!

Sell Art Online said...

I agree with the comment above - really beautiful!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thanks Helen, I appreciate your visit
And thank you Gino it's always great to hear from fans.