October 21, 2012

North Shore Fishing Shack - Minnesota landscape by Deb Kirkeeide

North Shore Fishing Shack
10 x 20 Oil 
©2012 Deb Kirkeeide

This summer I spent some time painting on the North Shore of Lake Superior. I always love my visits to this magical place. It's really one of those places that just fills my spirit.

I always meant to come down to this spot and paint it in person, unfortunately I didn't get back there. This is from a photo I took while walking one evening. Maybe next year I'll get back to this spot and paint this view from the live model.

North Shore Fishing Shack
$600 unframed



1 comment:

toffelnigar said...

The great thing about landscaping north shore on your front and back garden is that there is no ‘standard’ package – all new landscape designs are sketched from scratch, therefore we are completely customised to each individual’s needs and specifications. You have the option to choose as much or as little details in your properties landscaping north shore – obviously this will depend on what your landscaping north shore ideas are, and what your budget is. For more detail's contact with harrisons landscaping.