February 1, 2009

Spring Run - by Deb Kirkeeide


With our weather actually being above freezing the last two days, it feels like spring and this is what I want to do - run across green fields! It may be awhile but there is hope.
This past week has been full of distractions that just demand attention so I haven't been able to paint as much as I would like. We'll see what this week brings.

Spring Run
8x16 Oil on Canvas panel
$150 + $15 S/H (US)



Thanks for your visit!
©2009 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure could use springtime - this certainly helps! I found a nice frame for my painting of the lake. Now I just need to get my beautiful "Deb Kirkeeide" original hung! Thanks for EVERYTHING. Love, Lissa

Deltra Powney said...

Beautiful! I can feel a warm breeze when I look at this.