May 15, 2008

A case of the "Uns"



My postings have been a bit spread out lately. So much so, that one of my wonderful online friends - Neda Doany of Papiers Colles
emailed me to ask if I was okay. It's nice to know I've been missed.

Another friend pointed out that I seem have a case of the "Uns"...Un-inspired, Un- motivated...Un-derwhelmed...those periods of feeling a bit stuck in limbo. It happens, but you just have to go with it and know it will pass. In the meantime I'm just going with the theory that this a time of rejuvenation and it will all kick into gear soon.

Painting of the Day is....

"Another Little Sunflower"
6x6 oil on stretched canvas
$100




Thanks for your visit!
©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Artists With Artitude said...

Yay!! You're back!! I am learning how to remove my "uns" too :). Have a great weekend!