December 11, 2008

Evergreen - by Deb Kirkeeide


I woke up late this morning - about the time I'm usually getting around to eating my breakfast before I head out to work. When I hurried into my studio to grab something, I looked out the back windows and there were two deer at the back of my yard. An 8 point buck and a doe. Of course I had to sit down and watch them - what is five - ten minutes more? I love that I have so much wildlife nearby - and I'm only 10 miles from downtown Minneapolis. I also heard coyotes yipping at some sirens the other night. Pretty cool.

Evergreen
6x6 oil on Canvas panel
$85 + $12 S/H


Thanks for your visit!
©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

michael mikolon said...

Very good brush work. This is nice stuff, you hit the mark on this one.

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my goodness... So darn pretty!