December 8, 2008

Let It Snow - by Deb Kirkeeide



I absolutely love it when it snows. Especially early morning when I have nowhere to go.
I love the quiet gentleness that blankets the land. It is so peaceful. This weekend we had snow each morning and I could just sit with my coffee and enjoy it.
Today it snowed as well - about four inches and rush hour happened to fall right into the middle of it. That isn't quite as peaceful. I don't mind driving in it but I do mind everyone else driving in it!

I couldn't resist a snowy painting tonight.

Let It snow
8x6 Oil on Linen
$125


Daily Painters has published it's first book. If you love art (and I know you do...) this makes a wonderful gift to yourself and for other art lovers in your life. It is filled with beautiful beautiful artwork from artist all over the world. You can check out the link to right for more information.

Thanks for your visit!

©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Artists With Artitude said...

I checked the book. Wow! And double Wow because you are listed too! Very humble of you, Miss Deb.

Bravo!