December 14, 2008

Spring Blooms - by Deb Kirkeeide


This is an older piece that I have never posted. The weather here has plunged into the deep freeze so a little glimpse of spring seems appropriate.
The temps have fallen over 30 degrees over the course of the day. The rain turned to ice and snow mid afternoon and the wet streets have turned icy. Oh boy! It is supposed to plunge below zero tonight. Hmmm...really looking forward to heading out to work tomorrow. Fun fun!

Spring Blooms
8x6 Oil on canvas panel
$50 + $10 S/H


Stay warm and safe! Thanks for your visit.
©2008 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

I'm in Beirut. It's sunny and gorgeous. Come visit me!!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Nice piece Deb. Great contrast and light!

Jeffrey

I spent a number of years in Thunder Bay, Ont., so I know of what you speak! =;-))

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Neda, I may just have to do that sometime! It is coooollllllddd here!

Jeffrey thanks for your visit and nice comment.