August 4, 2009

Lost in Thought


Lost in thought. Where do your thoughts take you? Do you dream of things to come? Destinations waiting for your arrival? Do you visit loved ones who can't be with you in that moment? Or do just enjoy the moment? Thankful for what is, right now, right here? Happy in this place where you have arrived.
Of course, no one needs to know. these private journeys are yours and yours alone, but somehow it always makes one want to travel with you.

Lost in Thought
6x8 Oil on canvas panel
150.00 + 12.00 S/H


Thanks for traveling with me!
©2009 deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Calli said...

Simply Gorgeous Deb! ...and Summer Queen is also stunning!

Honestly, Deb, your work, your level of talent, is the level I personally strive for. I think you have a beautiful mastery and richness with your portraits as well as your landscapes.

Absolutely beautiful. I love the greens and the muted tones. They're very soothing and pleasing to the eye.

beautiful blessings~
~Calli

Roxanne Steed said...

really beautiful!

Chuck Dilmore said...

love zooming in,
discovering the strokes that show her
outgoing energy!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Calli, thank you so much. I am honored by your praise!

Roxanne, thank you very much.

Chuck, thank you for noticing! I really feel that the energy is a big part of my painting.

Mitzi Easley said...

Really well done Deb! The complimentary palette brings excitement to the calm composition and expression. I love it! M

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thank you Mitzi. I love how you've described it.