August 29, 2007

Delicate Whites



At last is not the title of my painting but my feelings of finally having power restored after being out for two days. It's amazing how much we rely on everything electric. I haven't been able to paint due to lack of light. And unable to post due to no computer. So I am re-posting an earlier entry. This was posted early on, in the beginning stages of this blog. I really love how this turned out. The colors, the thick texture of the paint. I hope you enjoy it too.

Delicate Whites
6"x8" Oil on archival Canvas Panel
$100 +$10 shipping
SOLD



©2007 Deb Kirkeeide All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Helen Read said...

Our area was out of power for 3+ days too! (Although on my end of the street we were mostly OK). This painting is wonderful, great colors and a sense of texture!

Artists With Artitude said...

Deb, this is so wonderful. Sorry about the blackouts!

I want to thank you for your great comment on my latest post. It gives me so much joy and reassurance coming from a fine artist like you (fine in the real sense). I feel you understand so much of this process and you have a real poetic approach to art. Thank you very much.

dianeclancy said...

Deb - So glad you are back! It is so frustrating to be disconnected like that. Amazing how depend I know I am on such things.

Beautiful painting!
~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all of your comments!