August 21, 2007

Minnesota Farmscape



I painted this from a photo I took out the car window on a long return trip from Wyoming. If I had been able to stand in an upright position we would have stopped and painted but due to a bad back I had to settle for painting it from a photo. While I prefer the land and lake sof northern Minnesota there is something about southern Minnesota and it's open and lush farmscapes. I like the simplicity of this painting. Just a hint of a barn way off in the distance and the big open sky full of billowy clouds.

Minnesota Farmscape
6"x8" oil painting on archival canvas panel
$100.00 + $10 shipping

If you are interested in this or any other painting please contact me. kirkeeide@mac.com
Thanks for visiting!
©2007 Deb Kirkeeide. All rights reserved.

No comments: